Tuesday, September 15, 2015

An Anecdote Illustrating The Spread Of Music Club Throughout The World Or At Least Tacoma

We met up with my folks after work yesterday.

Dad:  Hey, come over to the car, we have something for you.
Me:  OK
Dad:  You are in a music club, right?
Me:  Yeah.
Dad:  We've been listening to this lately and your mom wants you to bring it to your club.
*hands me CD of Bob Dylan Modern Times*
Me:  *does not mention that I have this*  Hey that's cool, thanks!!

I love my folks.

3 comments:

  1. Will it fit in the next theme at all?

    It's nice they're looking out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss you, Nettie Moore
    And my happiness is over
    Winter's gone, the river's on the rise
    I loved you then, and ever shall
    But there's no one here left to tell
    The world has gone black before my eyes

    ReplyDelete

What the youth of today are listening to

It's time for my annual Cognitive Psychology Music Club - they've picked their favorite songs!  Enjoy!