Thursday, January 21, 2010

2 Minute Warning

Some person might choose to post a top 40 of something and along with each entry say a little something. Say something about how the music moved him, or accompanied him through significant moments in his life, or perhaps even reveal something about his innermost feelings and goals and desires.
Rest assured I am not that person. Ask anyone who knows me. I reveal nothing.
Although, that lack of revelation may reveal more than I know.
Also, I have no idea how Pat did that connecting-streaming-music-to-this-site thing he did. It really is quite mystifying. I would ask him how to do it, but, something else those who know me will tell you, I don't like asking people how to do things. If I did, I might be expected to do those things.
Trust me, it's just easier this way.
I am gonna do that 10 at a time thing, though. I enjoyed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment